· Heroes, landmarks and blind alleys in personality assessment. 9. Arriving at the Frontier. Dr Hugh McCredie, TPF Vice Chair
· Nigel Povah, Chairman and CEO at a&dc Ltd. Uses and Abuses of Assessment Centres (TPF 23rd June). Review by Dr Jane Pollock, Research & Business Psychologist, Psychometrician.
· AC Wash-Up Poster (TPF 23rd June) Dr Kate Hammond, Business Psychologist & Associate Lecturer
· Dr Charles Bethell-Fox, Senior Client Partner at Korn Ferry Hay Group London. The challenges faced by 21st Century CEOs and how Korn Ferry Hay Group assess CEOs using real-life leadership simulations (TPF 23rd June). Review by Trish Guthrie, Independent Consultant.
- Dr Paul Brewerton, Strengths Partnership Ltd. The Application of Strengthscope (R) to facilitate Career Coaching. (TPF 10th March). Review by Helen Haynes, Global Head of Professional Development at Fidessa.
- Rob Archer, Chartered Psychologist, The Career Psychologist. Headstuck – Why so many of us get stuck in career paralysis – and what to do about it? (TPF 10th March). Review by John Jackson, Senior Consultant at Inspired Partners.
- Saville Consulting WAVE Training. Review by Dr Josephine Storek, C.Psychol. Honarary Fellow and Research Associate, University College London (UCL).