- A few words from your editor, Tameron Chappell, Chartered Occupational Psychologist, Harvey Nash
- The Psychometrics Forum Committee
- Pioneers and Landmarks in intelligence tests: 1. Introduction to the series, Dr Hugh McCredie, TPF Vice Chair, Independent Chartered Psychologist
- Emotional Intelligence – Attitude or Trait, TPF Event 21st September 2016: The JCA Emotional Profile: an introduction. Speakers: Dan Hughes, Product Director and Peter Clarke, Senior Consultant at JCA Global, review by Alexandra Achaack, Psychometric Consultant, Talent Q, part of the Korn Ferry Hay Group
· Emotional Intelligence – Attitude or Trait, TPF Event 21st September 2016: A Fresh Humanistic Look at Emotional Intelligence. Speakers: Stewart Desson, CEO and Founder of Lumina Learning and Julie Ensor, Business Psychologist and Psychometrician at Lumina Learning, review by Manjulula Bray, Director of Selectif Ltd.
· Promoting Test Standards: The British Experience of Going Global: Poster presented by Nigel Evans, ITC Representative, The British Psychological Society.
· NEW FRONTIERS, NOVEMBER 2016: Towards a Periodic Table of Personality. Speakers: Wendy Lord, Independent Consultant; Professor Stephen Woods, Surrey Business School, University of Surrey; Dr Hugh McCredie, TPF VIce Chair, Independent Chartered Psychologist; Dr Anat Bardi, Royal Holloway, University of London, review by Dr Hugh McCredie, TPF Vice-Chair.